Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Also...

This is Gator at the Soccer Games....

Playing and being a "Nut-blonde-hair". Right now his eyebrows are so blonde, his hair is super blonde, and his skin is browning fast. He reminds me of a little Umpa-loopa... Cute!


Munchie at the soccer games...

Just happy to be outside. She did have sunscreen on and I can still see that little shoulder turning pink.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Connor my little frog said...

It's me ivy my sweet daughter that works a rmr has a big surprise for gator please call me at 8015998528 so I can give u all the details heart hugs Ivy murphy