Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The flower head generation

Yesterday, at the store I heard a women loudly say "This is the generation of babies with huge flowers growing out of their heads" Well I think it is cute, and I didn't say anything loudly about your baby. I will continue to keep that opinion to myself. Munchies teeth are almost in. The two on the bottom are poking up and there is another on the top about to rupture. Poor baby can't figure out why she feels miserable and why mommy thinks her nursing days are over soon.

I picked up five more dresses of different colors and styles all for a buck the other day! Score, love when that happens.

Gator isn't feeling well. It is time to start doing all the things I can at home to make him feel better and when that all fails he is off to see the ped.

I am always behind the camera... Thought I would snap this one.. You can't tell, but my hair is finally getting longer. I always cut it post baby because I tend to need the time it takes to do, it is hot, the baby ends up pulling/eating/barfing in it....... but I am always sad I do when it is at the ugly grow out stage... Hurry and come back hair!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: