Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Soccer Star!


Our little girl can look tough on the field.





She stands inches above all the boys.



At her age bracket they don't really keep score. It is about team work, learning rules and having fun. Her team did do pretty darn good and only lost 2 games. It was hard to watch the games they won by a land slide, because I like it when the other team scored too. Those other teams little slumped shoulders and the mommies and daddies explaining that they still did a good job. It was way better to have them almost tie. I don't think her heart was in the last game, she just wanted the treats and the trophy. I asked her what next? She wants to try swimming and then maybe Ballroom dancing. Her logic.... They dance and they get to wear those flowing gowns and high heal shoes... Win all around! My problem is where can I sign a 6 year old up for that?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: