Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day with Ave

We love to have our Ave comes to stay with us and do fun things... We went to lunch at Chick-fil-A then went to Gardner Village to see the witches... I got tired, the kids ran around, I got more tired, Ave chased after them, we got a treat, I got even more tired, whew!!! I couldn't figure out why I was so tired... Oh yeah, I am cooking a baby!! We played the game Life. Mostly we enjoyed our auntie!!! Love you Ave!!!

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Gator has lost the same tooth as roman. Too cute!