Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

We love Halloween so much... I already have ideas for next year... Although I cannot convince my children that I would like to theme them.... I was not in the making costume mood this year. All the best costumes are homemade (in my humble opionion, because my folks always made costumes for me that ROCKED!!!) I just couldn't find the energy this year and so I resigned to using something we had or purchasing... Since Gator won't have a brother to pass his little costumes down to, I decided to sell all of his costumes to Kid to Kid.... I thought for sure I was gonna make a killing because I had 5 amazing costumes, I had included a few of Ry's... Nope, 12.00$ was all that I got... That was enough to get Munch this adorable warm monkey costume... turns out it barely fit our growing girl. I had to put leg warmers with it because the legs kept coming up.... But she was darling... We went to the kids school parade. It was first thing in the morning... 
Gator wanted to be a real-fighter pilot-zombie-dracula..... He opted for just a fighter pilot for school... he didn't want to scare his friends he said....
 
Munch and I helped out where we could at his classroom party...  
Ry is a Monster High girl.... We bought her costume.. The only one I paid for this year... It was a little painful to spend money on, but not terrible... We made this Monster from the make your own doll kit... So even though she isn't one of the regular girls in the show she really is one. We named her Shelly Ton....  
Gator, Munch and I also tried to help at Ry's party....
 
Munch the Monkey
 
Shelly Ton
 
Fighter Pilot-zombie-dracula
 
The pumkins for the year... I didn't even have to get goopy. Daddy and Ry did the ghosty. Papa H did the other two with the kids!!! I love to carve pumpkins but it sure was a nice break... 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: