Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

First snow of Nov 2012

He begged me to take him sledding. He wanted me to go down the big hill. He asked almost every hour for four hours if it was time to go outside yet. So we found his gear.... 
And of course Munchie wanted in on that action. So we got her in her things too. 
They made snow balls and did some sledding on the hill in our yard. Not the big hill.... They are gonna need daddy for that one. I bet that would be pretty awesome to see an eight month pregnant lady going sledding... SWEET!
 
They played for about 4 1/2 hours while I checked on them... It is hard for me to be outside that long. I think two years ago it would have been hard for Gator to regulate his body temp... We still have to dress him warm and make sure that he takes warm up breaks... But he is doing so amazing. 
Munchie loves it too.
 
He was so excited that he could smash the snow. Just like he was sooooo strong! 
This is Munchies version of a snow angel. She would just lay there for a few minutes... I tried to explain how it is to be done. She didn't really understand.
 
Gator got the snow angel making. There were four or five Gator sized snow angels right in our yard. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: