Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, November 19, 2012

The power of suggestion

It went like this...
Munchie come get in your seat and get your buckles on...
M-No, I don't want to mommy!!!
G-yeah!!!! you have to otherwise the
police will come get mommy and take her to jail.
Me-yeah and I would miss you guys and I wouldn't be able to be your mommy.
G-you don't get nothin in there, except you could sneak in your phone and call Beehive Bail Bonds and they could get you out!!!
Me- true, I could do that Gator! Hahahaha

1 comment:

Ali said...

Bwahahaha! I love it! What a smart and observant little cookie!