Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Parts of the Whirl Wind

Wednesday the 3rd Alex was discharged. It takes nearly all day to discharge because of all the coordinating that takes place. I meet with the discharge planner, the pharmacist, home health nurse, organize and pick up meds, pack up the room. Room packing is a huge chore alone. We are going to need a moving truck for a stay longer than ten days, I tell ya. We picked up the girls who did not want to leave the helpers. They NEVER want to leave the helpers. It is a blessing for me to know they are so happy and content. I love that they are being taught, loved and enjoyed while I can't be there. Surely that is what is meant when they say "It takes a village to raise a child". Thank you my village.
We were all kinds of out of oxygen. I had to have three tanks delivered late Tuesday night because May needed some the next day and we had nothing. When the delivery showed up we found this momma spider hanging out with our empties..... EEEEEEWWWWW..... I didn't even want to get near the her. The delivery guy told me he would get her. I don't mind spiders as long as they aren't bigger then a quarter. She was beyond my size limit. So I grabbed him a shoe. When he smushed her a million tiny babies ran off her back.... It was an explosion of baby spiders... Gator said "that gives me the Weebee Jeebees" I agreed.
 MayLee is cord free. She has tan lines where the tubes do go.
On Thursday Eden started Preschool... I lingered too long when I was dropping her off because she said.."See ya momma...... Bye Bye..... Mom just go now"
When I went to pick her up she said.... "I want to call daddy" Huh... gotta report to her best buddy.




 My little trouble maker is into EVERYTHING..... As you can see she takes of her oxygen and then goes to do something crazy. I follow her tubes to find her and she isn't at the end... I do have to give her props of the proper use of mascara. She knows where it is supposed to go.
 Nearly the entire wipes container.

CAUGHT!!!! Oh Snap!!!




No comments: