Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Going Smurf status

Talk about a creative medium. Let's paint our hand, instead of paper. She looks upset because I told her it would eventually come off. That it would most likely get into her food, on her face, on her clothes.. 



I guess in her mood she proceeded to paint "stormy sky" which proudly hangs for all to see. Therapy painting needs to happen more often around here I guess. 

This guy came in the mail today... Isn't he so cute. It is incredible the talent that people have and are willing to share. We love him!! 
Everyone seems to be doing well. Alex has had such a great time being home. 

We have some calf news but we are waiting on the last little girl, then I am posting all of their little pictures. Thanks Farnworths for letting us be a part of something so fun. 

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

My least favorite thing is when my kiddos color all over themselves. Alex is looking so much better!

jackie said...

Oh my, that little smurf is adorable and so is her brother with his Tin Man!!