Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

No, not that "H" word

The H.........E word. If I say it out loud, or even write it out, I am sure to jinx us. But sometime tomorrow, the HOMEr family will be under the same roof... 
Auntie Preslee and Papa Clawson have been on Gator duty at the hospital while Jeff and I have received instruction and training... Then cleaned like crazy. I would like to tell my angel helpers Debbie Girl, Tamrin, Jen and Marie that I couldn't have done it without you and your amazing help and dinner. While I am mortified you saw my dirt, I know you still love us. Mariah, thank you for getting Alex's room ready..(I will post a finished product picture). The hardest thing of all will be staying away from everyone and in our bubble while Gators immune system is non existent. But it isn't forever and we want to do everything we can to take good care of his special new heart. 

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

I my gosh. Oh my gosh... Oh my GOSH! Pinch me!

jackie said...

Oh my goodness, this is great, great news.

He will heal even faster being in his own home with his family around him.

Will be praying that Gator gets stronger and stronger every day.

Little Farmers said...

SOOOOO excited for you guys!!! What a wonderful Heart gift on a Heart Day!!! We will HAPPILY keep our distance for as long as you guys need to get Alex completely healthy!!!