Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Alright stop already

Poor little baby boy. So full of energy and curiosity and life. Asher climbs on everything and runs instead of walk. He wants to be outside in the middle of the road and up on rocks and eating dirt. He also wants to be up in my business while I cook, clean, or really anything. Yesterday he followed me into my closet, I was kneeling to put away some clothes I had just folded, he tripped on my feet, we have a stack of cabinets with open fronts that is our shoe rack. Asher's head made contact with the lowest shelf and I knew it wasn't going to be good. He perfectly sliced open his head. While tape or steri strips probably would have worked in an older kid, Asher is so likely to pick and touch his wound, plus also he falls again and again and who knows if they could withstand more trama we went with stitches. 
Poor little guy. 
It actually doesn't look too bad in the photos. 

Today we had to change the bandage. That is NOT very fun. 

Because his little mouth was open yesterday from all the crying, I counted four new teeth about to rupture. We are going to need a lot of cool drinks and maybe some Tylenol..