Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

And number Free

In preparation for Ry's birthday we visited Peterson Family farm to pick up some salsa making supplies. Ry asked for homemade salsa the past two years. We got what we needed and the girls asked for a treat.. Nothing and I mean nothing is as yummy as a super juicy peach. And I quote, "this is better than candy" -Eden 
 We also hugged the baby goats, and played in the corn. 








I love how MayLee wants to tell me things like her sibs do.. It goes something like this.
"I have good news and bad news.
The bad news is.... I really don't like this apple.
And number free (three), I said, I don't like this apple."

Also Ashy boy got his stitches out today.. I took the before pictures, but failed to get an after. 

Add one more injury to his growing list. Yesterday we were walking, just walking, and he tripped over his very own feet and fell face first. Instead of catching himself with his hands, he caught himself with his lips. 






No comments: