Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

LOTOJA is in the books

after months and months of training for Daddy and months and months of patiently cheering him on while he trains, Jeff accomplished LOTOJA. If you aren't sure what that is, that she okay I didn't know before either. It's a bike ride from Logan, Utah to Jackson Hole Wyoming. That is roughly 205 miles and over 7,000 feet of elevation gain. That is a dang lot of saddle time. While being a cyclist comes very easy to a lot of people, Jeff works really hard to earn those miles. He has overcome some health issues, changed eating habits, plus he has had been awesome at working the mind game. AND he met all three of his goals.. #1. To finish #2. To complete it in under 13 hours #3. To finish in under 12 hours riding time. I met my goals as his support and as his ride day support. Hurray for us!!
This is where it all starts. It's fun to come for packet pick up and see what the starting line looks like.
Shout out to JJ for being such a huge part of Jeff's training and motivation and support. 
This is how Jeff found me at each supported stop. 
Still smiling.. This was about 140 miles into it...
Oh yeah, driving alone... Singing LOUD and probably off key, but I think I sound phenomenal. 

I killed it as the support.

He did it!!!!!



Not a Lotoja virgin anymore!!!












No comments: