Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Ry turned twelve

My amazing, kind hearted, great helper daughter turned twelve... I was sad she got this old, for like 2.5 seconds. Then I realized, built in babysitter whoot whoot... Now, before I get hater mail... We have worked out a system. She isn't being abused as the sitter. She also gets rewards like a house to live in and food to eat. AND I never feel too bad buying her little extras if she has helped with the kids. See win win. She wanted such specific things this year. 12 years means she could finally add a little color to her hair. We decided to do a melt and she looks amazing. (Not hard when you are pretty cute to start with) she also gets to wear a bit of makeup. As in, a light shadow and some mascara. She wanted shoes for her birthday gift. It still makes me laugh that she asked for homemade Salsa and Wonton Salad. Loving herself some salsa!!!


And a mint chocolate cake!!!!

So yummy


No comments: