Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, April 2, 2007

Hoppy Easter!!!




We all wanted to wish you a Happy Easter. Ry, Arlington (her cousin), and Uncle Marc!!!! I think Ryleigh was about Arli's age when we took this picture of her. Crazy that they kind of look alike.
I also wanted to say thanks to all my clients out there. I am sorry if we didn't get you in before I was done. Today is the last day I did appointments. What will Ry do with a full time mommy. She won't have to entertain herself while I cut hair. It is quite the sight to see me trying to maneuver around this large belly. I keep bumping into everyone with it. Plus standing for long, wears me right out. It will be nice to have a break. I will miss seeing everyone. Feel free to write a comment or if you would like to check up on us my e-mail address is homerz218@yahoo.com . If you call you most likely will get the answering machine. I'll try to get back soon.... I of course will keep things as current as possible on the Blog...

2 comments:

Brendalyn said...

Brynn,
you are so amazing to me. I love you and hope and pray the best for your family always. love, Bren

Clawson Family said...

I love the pictures Brynn, I'm glad you also had the one of Ryleigh and they do look alike! I'll have to tell Marcus about his beautiful picture, or maybe I shouldn't!