Pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

Hoppy Easter!!!




We all wanted to wish you a Happy Easter. Ry, Arlington (her cousin), and Uncle Marc!!!! I think Ryleigh was about Arli's age when we took this picture of her. Crazy that they kind of look alike.
I also wanted to say thanks to all my clients out there. I am sorry if we didn't get you in before I was done. Today is the last day I did appointments. What will Ry do with a full time mommy. She won't have to entertain herself while I cut hair. It is quite the sight to see me trying to maneuver around this large belly. I keep bumping into everyone with it. Plus standing for long, wears me right out. It will be nice to have a break. I will miss seeing everyone. Feel free to write a comment or if you would like to check up on us my e-mail address is homerz218@yahoo.com . If you call you most likely will get the answering machine. I'll try to get back soon.... I of course will keep things as current as possible on the Blog...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brynn,
you are so amazing to me. I love you and hope and pray the best for your family always. love, Bren

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures Brynn, I'm glad you also had the one of Ryleigh and they do look alike! I'll have to tell Marcus about his beautiful picture, or maybe I shouldn't!