Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Preschool Help!

This was the best way to get such helpful info on my preschool dilemma. I think what I will do is not a formal preschool but a home-school type. Then because I fear she is spending so much time with me and in front of the t.v. I will do a little dance or tumbling class.. Thanks for the ideas....

1 comment:

alisha said...

Great idea! Ryleigh will love dance and tumbling. Thanks for the photos! What sweet little ones you have! LOL Alisha