Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I also started Dance...

Ry just started taking dance... She loves it sooooo much and can't wait until next week when she can go again... Just thought I would show you how cute she looked on her way there....

4 comments:

Angie said...

Ryleigh looks os adorable! Where is she taking dance? She looks so thrilled! I love the pictures!

Jenn said...

Oh what a cutie! You guys are great- Alex is awesome with his big grin.

sstar said...

She is super excited! I love it! So awesome! On another note - How do you find the time!?

Djinni said...

Ryleigh is so-o-o cute she was so adorable on Saturday with the crown and all. She is so photogenic. I'll bet she is so cute doing her dances. I love the pose.