Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Today...

We got to come home today. He has done very well at home too. He has been sleeping most of the day he's also been a little fussy because he is still a little uncomfortable.. I think it was a good thing to keep him over night at the hospital, because it gave Jeff and I a chance to get some rest and as he was coming out of the anesthesia he thrashed around some and that is hard for me to see. Jeff went to pick Ry up and she had so much fun in Orem. My mom took her on a bike ride in the Burly buggy to Bridal Veil Falls. She loves that so much. Thanks guys.... I am doing well, I guess this is just our new normal... sometimes living at the hospital and sometimes living at our house...Today it is raining a ton at our house, it smells amazing. I love the fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that you are all at home again! Getting to keep some of the items for Alex's baby box is really neat. :) I have mixed emotions when I go through DS's items from surgeries but I'm glad I've kept them still.

Hugs and prayers,
Joni

Anonymous said...

I love fall too! It's the best time of year. Hope you're doing okay.