Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Do you ever wonder "what the heck did I ever do without my sweet-heart" well I can tell you for me it was NOT MUCH..... Just wanted everyone to know that my "boyfriend" rocks...... I also wanted to add that I messed up the gradient pressure percentages.... It went from 30% to 8%, a much bigger change.... We got Alex all scheduled for his Synigis, I just have to get the okay from Cardiology to do it..... I would hate to have him get sick while we keep getting put off on the surgery.

Ry's dance class gets to ride a float in the parade on Friday.... If it's televised, watch for KC Dance Company and little girls in white hoodies... That's Ry's group... I will of course be posting pictures.... She can hardly wait...

1 comment:

Nora Mair said...

We danced with KC dance last year. It's chaos but so fun for the kids.