Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

week in review

Pre-parade ....
Middle
The Box

The End...Get me off!!!!

This week has been so eventful and busy, I haven't had much time to post. So here are a few things that happened. Sunday, Ry and I went to Malad to welcome home my cousin Ches who just got home from a mission. Alex got his Synigis shot Wed. I am not sure what is going on with his surgery yet and I thought he at least needed the protection from RSV. That night we went to Orem to be with my family while Jeff did a little work. I ordered the Vinyl lettering for the play room. Thursday was turkey day... I have so much to be thankful for this year. Black Friday, Jeff and I got up at 3:45 and waited two hours in 30 degree temps, then we worked and cleaned and set up Christmas, then I ended up taking Alex to PCMC for a stool sample, we hope hope hope, it's not C-Diff yet again, his little bottom still isn't better and I tried it all. (thanks for the suggestions everyone) I must have spent thirty dollars on products for his bum... Today we have cleaned and Jeff has been working like crazy yet again and had accomplished sooooo much down there, I am so excited. We think Ry and Alex will love it.... I will call tomorrow and find out if the cultures grew and if we have something yucky to deal with. I will post more when I know.... I was hoping we would be able to have a nice quiet Holiday season.... Who was I kidding????

Jeff is the best person to take to the parade, he always gets the t-shirts and the treats and all the big stuff.... this time he scored a whole box of chips from the Lays people..... he's so awesome....

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I hope he doesn't have C-diff! Alyvia has it right now and the anitbiotics aren't even working...any advice, does anything help it?
Well, we are still thinking of you guys and hope everything goes well!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures from the parade and I have just one question: Why wasn't my husband left holding an entire box of chips instead of a couple bads of cheetos????? Maybe they don't like Indians. (Just Kidding) Hope you guys had as much fun at the parade as we did. I saw us on channel 13 that night. It wasn't a very good shot, mostly the older girls dancing. See you at dance on Monday.
Raegan

Anonymous said...

Jeff is the parade KING!!! Sounds like you got alot done this weekend. lucky!! Hope Alex does not have c-diff!!! LYL!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that Alex's little bum is still so sore. I was really hoping my suggestion would help.
Hey, can only imagine between what Jeff and Scott could do together for the next parade because Scott is also good a cleaning up/getting freebies. . .sometimes it's embarrassing! HeHee :0)
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

i am so glad that i ran into you today! your kids are such cutie's. email me and catch me up on your life over the past 7 years.

sorry for the insensitive comment i made about how many kids we have. i was so flustered in the line and would never want you to feel that i was belittling fertility issues. i'm sure it's been a hard road. (((bighugs)))