Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hummm!!

That is a happy noise... we are just waiting till about four to hear if we go home... the stipulation is if he stays about the same on the amount of FP he is having... He went from 15-20 diapers a day to yesterday having around 6 and today he is eating well and drinking well and we think has had only 1 so far... Whew! lets put this behind us... Don't get me wrong, I love having play dates with Jennylin while they are here with Bryson for his Fontan, but I would really like to be home in our routine... Now Ry missed dance AND her very first field trip with preschool... I don't think she will remember that they had that coming up so we aren't so terribly disappointed. There will be more and at least she didn't miss the party; right. I think for Halloween she has decided to be Hannah Montana/rock star/diva and Gator man will be a gator, I bought his costume off ebay for .99$ Woohooo... I wish I knew about cheap costumes online before.. I would have bought dress ups for sooooo much cheaper. Also I have to tell everyone about this great sale I went to today and bought the kids summer clothes for next year. It is Mervyns... They are going out of business and they had things for 2$, 4$, 6$, and 8$.. I bought almost everything for 2$... They have the cutest little clothes in the Sprockets line. So if you have minute to swing by a Merv's for some great deals, I would buy for next year if you can.....Well Gator just woke up so I gotta run...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hear you on the Mervyn's deals! We went Tuesday night and stocked up for the winter!