Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Where's Gator?

This post is for MY Momma, she loves it when Gator puts his chubby-dimpled-little-hands up and tries to cover his face for peek-a-boo....

You can't see me!

Soooooo Funny!!!
P.S. forgive the photo's this was in the car and I had to shoot over my shoulder at a red light and so I was watching the road not the baby...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Terry said...

He is so cute!! I just want to snack on his cheeks!! LYL

Scott and Mary said...

I am with your MOM, that is adorable how cute! maryann