Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We did it!!!

We came home... I am trying to download pictures, put stuff away, and take care of the kiddo's while Jeff headed off to bishopric... (life just keeps going) So be watching because I am gonna post pictures soon... I PROMISE.... (that is the real reason people check blogs right? the shots of what the fam is up to) Plus I got my Halloween-ie Avon calender so I am taking a picture of it's cuteness AND I got this cute little sign for Gator's stroller/diaper bag and I want all the heart momma's out there to see it's cuteness...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are home. We missed you today, but there are many more fun times ahead! Your family is in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're home again! I'm sure that helps everyone feel better. You've been in our prayers and will continue to be. Have a great day!