Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

01-03-09

So is anyone having a hard time when you write the date? I have been messing up and putting '08. I'll get it... Any way yesterday marked the one year anniversary of Gator's Glenn. He is doing very well. So to celebrate I took him to the Dr. for his Synigis injection and found out he weighs in at 22 lbs. He also has an inner ear infection, which means antibiotic. I hope he doesn't have a c-diff flare up. I have been wondering if he has had one because he hasn't been sleeping all that well. YUCK! Ry is so funny, mommy is antsy to have her back in her routine of school and sleep. Winter break is taking it's toll on our little girlie. I can't wait for the structure but I will miss my buddy while she is at school and dance. Today is my mom's 20-something anniversary of her 29th birthday. Way to go MOM!!! we sure love you!

No comments: