Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Do'in a little happy dance


LOOK HOW RAD!!! This is the way cool bag I got from Alison. I love it. Can you believe it came all the way from Africa. The fabric is so amazing. Thanks so much!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lance and Raegan said...

Hey you!! I can't believe how badly I want to be just like you. I ADORE the ties. Alex can make anything look cute but seriously, you've outdone yourself yet again. STOP IT!!!!! Sheeeesh. Why did you get all the talents? Not fair! Hey, I keep having late patients and by the time I get around to listening to my messages it is too late to call. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ubelievably EXCITED that you found a pettiskirt tutorial. Im totally IN!!!! Shall we make our own???? I would need some extra help, love and attention because Im so not crafty but IM SO WILLING to try! Call me tomorrow or Im calling you. I just love you!

Terry said...

Holy cow! that is cute. I really like it. Hope you guys are doing great. I miss you. LYL

The Curtis Family said...

I am SO glad you like it! I didn't know if anyone else would like them. I picked out and purchased the fabric at the market, and then the local tailor made the bags for me. It truly is a one of a kind. I have to admit that I bought a couple for myself and I LOVE them. Take care!

---Allison