Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Talk about Gourmet

I had to share this. Yesterday, Britt O. had posted about interesting ways to dress up Mac-n-cheese. I have always done the hot doggies with it but have never heard of chili mixed in. So today I decided to give this a shot. Chili in Mac-n-cheese was a huge success...Gator had two helpings, Ry even threw on a dollop of sour cream and a little s&p and this is pretty much gourmet!!!!! So I spent about .25 cents on my off brand mac-n-cheese. and .59 on my (also) off brand chili and walllaaa a cheap lunch/dinner(in a hurry) that feeds about two adults and two children for under a dollar.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Way to go!! I think it sound so much better then hot dogs in the mac!! Hot dogs will kill you.... ha ha. Thanks again for the b-day gift. Your a sweetie!! LOL

Salty Gal said...

yay :)

Marie said...

Chili Mac is a staple for us when we go camping, but I've never done it at home...but we don't eat a lot of Mac 'n Cheese either.

One Happy Heart Family said...

Sounds Yummy, I am a big fan of the dogs and mac with lots of ketcup. But hey chili. Have to try it.