Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Talk about Gourmet

I had to share this. Yesterday, Britt O. had posted about interesting ways to dress up Mac-n-cheese. I have always done the hot doggies with it but have never heard of chili mixed in. So today I decided to give this a shot. Chili in Mac-n-cheese was a huge success...Gator had two helpings, Ry even threw on a dollop of sour cream and a little s&p and this is pretty much gourmet!!!!! So I spent about .25 cents on my off brand mac-n-cheese. and .59 on my (also) off brand chili and walllaaa a cheap lunch/dinner(in a hurry) that feeds about two adults and two children for under a dollar.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Way to go!! I think it sound so much better then hot dogs in the mac!! Hot dogs will kill you.... ha ha. Thanks again for the b-day gift. Your a sweetie!! LOL

Brit said...

yay :)

Marie said...

Chili Mac is a staple for us when we go camping, but I've never done it at home...but we don't eat a lot of Mac 'n Cheese either.

The Taylors said...

Sounds Yummy, I am a big fan of the dogs and mac with lots of ketcup. But hey chili. Have to try it.