Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy New Year and More

I would love to say that my blogging for the new year is off to a good start. Ehhhh. I just got so wrapped up in all the holiday going ons that I really haven't....... okay the real reason, I usually did most of my blogging after everyone was tucked into bed and I was still awake. Now we try and have Ry and Gator in bed by 8 and I am so tired and sleep deprived that I think that is my bed time too. So I crawl into nurse Munchie and fall fast asleep. I just need to do it a little earlier in the day. Or right after I get them all settled in. Or maybe I should try to nurse Munchie and put her in her bed that she has never slept a night in. HA!

For one of Ry's homework assignments she was supposed to finger paint with pudding. So fun, I have done this with her before when she was really little. I bought vanilla, sugar free pudding and added food coloring and let them go for it. We also decided this would be a great FHE so we all did Ry's homework.

RY is my "CLEAN" child. It was kind of freaking her out that we had to finger paint. I promised a full shower after so that she would relax a little.
She wanted to have everything planned out instead of just going for it. Silly girl, an opportunity to get messy and she won't take it.


Gator will take that opportunity. He loved mixing. We also talked basic color mixing like our primary colors, secondary and tertiary colors... Chocolate was neutral and as black as we were getting. He loved making GREEN.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: