Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things to consider

I have been thinking about my garden for this next season. Should I try potatoes this year? Should I put my rows side to side or front to back? There will be a few more planning months then I need to begin my starts..... Yeah for not being pregnant so I can do my garden this year......

1 comment:

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Thats what I was thinking too! Not about my potatos, but Yea for not being pregnant and getting to work in my yard. I love it, so thereputic for me!!! Dont get me wrong, I love having babies but this last one was rough!