Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

The third


Just in case you were worried that I would forget to take pictures of my third child, here are even more of Munchie. At three months she is getting easier. It isn't that she is a hard child, she just hates her car seat and loves to be held 95% of the day. I love to hold her so that isn't the problem, it is that I haven't found a great way to get all that I need to get done in one day done while holding her. Plus also, I haven't found a solution to her hating that car seat so much. It is the car seat by the way. I put her in it, it in the stroller, and she screamed... sigh.... It was suggested that I borrow a car seat of someone to see if it is OUR car seat. I thought about that. It would be worth it to purchase a new seat just to have her happy. Happy like this at the side...
How could one sweet little person have such lung capacity?
































Here is brother trying desperately to get close, even though I have begged him to stop bugging her so I can get a good photo.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

J.B. said...

Oh, I am so glad that my baby is not the only one who seems unable to function without being held ALL THE TIME. I am so sad though that our babies never got to hang out. Hopefully they can celebrate their birthdays together, we should be in town then. LOVE YOU GUYS!