Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Year end catch up and then A new years post!!!

We have had a wonderful holiday season. Christmas was a blast, every year we say we won't spoil the children and every year we seem to make out like bandits. This year was no exception. With many things to look forward to you would think that I would want to make resolutions. Ha, no way! I fail at those things. SO instead I am setting small goals that I would like to accomplish. You should see the list that I have already begun to write. The best news of all; I already have a few items checked off that list. Some goals were easy to attain and has completely got me excited to accomplish it all. I wonder if I should make a page of my lists and mark them off as I go. Then when everything is complete I can have a little party. Huh? sounds fun...

No comments: