Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update

Annie the NP just updated us and let us know that Gator hasn't experienced any problems. He does have a bunch of scar tissue that they are working on they have to carefully remove it from around each thing that it is attatched to, he hadn't even been placed on the heart and lung bypass machine. They guesstimate that it will be another hour before he will go on bypass. Annie commented that his sweet sleeping face is poking out from under the sheet along with his super white blonde hair. We have spent most of the time in the waiting room.

4 comments:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

Its so nice to have familiar faces! I've been thinking about you all day long.

Lacey said...

I can totally picture that white hair poking out! Its my favorite thing about Gator! Prayers that things continue to go smooth!

Allison said...

Oh the scar tissue! I hope that your next update brings some good news that he is rocking this surgery! We are praying for you all today!!

Aimee Hardy said...

Thinking of all of you today. Praying all goes well. I was thinking of coming up to PCMC to visit Kylie one of these days so I will be sure to come visit you too.