Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Budding artists

 Gator was the first to ask to paint. He soon lost intrest when someone came to the door to see if he could come outside. Munchie has learned how to climb up on the chairs and so she decided that painting would be very important to try. She screamed when I undressed her for the session. She stopped when I put the brush back into her hand. I couldn't decide if she was more into dipping into the water and colors, or if she liked seeing the colors appear on her white paper.
 Ry loves to paint. She told me it relaxes her. She wanted me to put on the music and let her get to work on her masterpiece.
 There is more water on the paper than color...
 
 She ended up painting a sunset. I forgot to snap a picture of the finished product but I am sure there will be more of these in the future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: