Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Visit from Auntie

Auntie Ave came to stay with us during her spring break. She is cool like that, to want to spend time with us rather than her whole vaca with her friends. So we thought we would try and hit the big new mall that just opened, but ran right out of time so we went down to Gardner village and then fed the ducks here... 
It really isn't safe, in fact, I would say it is down right freaky to be that close to the road and have creepy people talk to little kids. Which is what happened. I was over with Munchie when some man approached the other three... I would have kinked his windpipe if he tried anything...  
We had a great time anyway. 
Here is Auntie and Gator... 
I captured these guys because they would get really close to Munchie and me. She didn't care for them. They hissed at her.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: