Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

lighting practice

I got a whole bunch of new to me Photography equipment from my wonderful grandpa!!! So I have been taking my favorite subjects(muses, as they are) and trying things out! I admit that as I practice you might be tempted to say that things don't look as good as they should. I know that! I hope that I ever improve!  
 
 
 
 
 gotta love her face on this one!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love photo #2- that look on her face is priceless! Enjoy the new equipment. I just discovered picmonkey.com so I can do minor photo edits to make my average photos a little less average. There's some great lighting going on in those shots too!