Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Duds

My Ry is finally at an age where she can choose things she likes! It was kind of a chore finding a Easter dress that we could both agree on... The shoes where a whole other ball game. We did come up with a denim maxi and some darling flower flats....  She wants to be fashion forward..  It's ice cream sundae (with sprinkles) dreams, on an icy pop budget!
 
 
 Munchie is just happy to be here! Both the girls were sick with the stomach bug, so we only went to our first meeting, then I took the girls home.
 Gator looks so sharp, except he still gets his shoes on the wrong feet every time he puts his shoes on now and then. Just like in the photo!
 He can't help but pull faces... It's just in his nature...
In fact.... The other day he had showered and decided he needed and anatomy lesson. He pointed to his little chest and said
Gator- "these are arms pits, right mom?"
me-"nope" I said "those are nips"...
Gator-"aaaaahhhhh, but you have mommy nipples!"....
me-"um, yep, yep, I do"

He loves pointing out what I have.... In the past I have heard... Chubber chubs, mommy nipples, big-ish booty, arm jiggles, bad bref, crazy hair day, big-ish belly, squishy tummy.... Good thing he loves me despite my many......flaws Descriptions!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: