Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Gator's birthday part 1

Gator turned 5 years old. I know, I can't believe it either. I thought that we would only get to have Gator with us for a short time. I am so glad that this has not been the case. Every year that we get, every month, day and (sometimes when it is really hard) hours, are awesome. He is ALL boy! He loves dirt and everything with wheels/motors... He tells me all the time he wants to be a Monster truck driver when he grows up. I think he will. He is learning his alphabet by which vehicle's name starts with what letter. He even has Zamboni for Z. I love our little man...
 
Munchie is still kinda stingy with her smoochies but she is certainly better. Daddy is trying to fill his quota for the day.
 
Ry looks really happy to be in this picture.  
Like mother like son. This kid always pulls a face for the pictures... 
For his pre-birthday dinner, he chose Wingers. They have popcorn.... Nuff said. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday gator!!! I love you! xoxoxo miss you guys. xo - Miss Americka