Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Busy Saturday


The grown ups around this place got to enjoy a very full and busy Saturday. It was RS conference for me that morning. Sister Reeves spoke.. Her message was so uplifting. She helped me see that I am not loved any less by The Lord when I am "away" from the gospel, but rather Father In Heaven is waiting patiently for all of our return. He does not abandon us. It was awesome. 
Jeff had a bike ride.. It was supposed to be another ride but that got cancelled two days before the race. So he quickly signed up for the Iron Will. A metric ride of 60-ish miles. He really enjoyed it. 
Prep...
We are so proud of him. Bike riding makes us happy because it makes him so happy!

These women are my heart mommas.. All of the women have been affected by CHD's in some way. This isn't even all of my peeps. I am so thankful for this group for so many reasons. They cheer when someone succeeds and cry and worry over others too. 

This special group of ladies let me be in this picture. All of them have been part of the transplant world. I just want to sit at their feet and pick their brains. 

This gal is my wonderful friend Brytten, her boy is also waiting for a new heart. I can't think of a better person to have with me on our journey. 

Hillary Weeks spoke and sang. I cried ugly girl status. Her messages were beautiful and perfectly fitting. 
I needed a day like this.






No comments: