Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just laugh

I had to have a little surgery yesterday. It needed to be done in a place that would make us blush if we talked about it. I feel better today and will heal just fine. Just a silly tune up. 

I look frighting. They asked me not to wear make up or jewelry... It makes me look like a kid even more with my giant zit and braces.. 

I had the best hospital buddy ever. I lucked out with this guy! He managed the troupes, helped me, planted trees and was a rock star daddy! Plus he laughed at me for saying crazy things under anesthesia. You will have to ask him! 

Next time I want a mani. Here's hoping there is no next time. 

Me and May snuggling. Eden and May got to go to the zoo with the big Eden, Jordyn and Abby.. Gator was having IVIG hang over. Poor baby boy.. A migraine he had to sleep off. He went to Papa's house.. He does great the day of IVIG. Day 2 is usually tummy troubles day. Day 3 is migraine day... Today day 4 is hopefully better. He went to school so I think he is better. Still waiting to hear if he is responding to treatment. I think if he isn't responding we will stop IVIG. I got my BP cuff and finger pulse ox.. I am happy to have more tools to help keep them happy. 





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hope you're feeling better! It was fun to visit you!