Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dentist

Ry ended up needing some cavities filled.. The night before the dentist appointment she asked me to check her tooth to see how wiggly it was. I grabbed some paper towel and had my finger barely wrapped around that sucker when it popped right out. She was super excited to collect money from the tooth fairy that night. About 2:45 A.M. I heard a noise down stairs and went to check it out. I must have scared off the fairy because she hadn't come yet, and Gator was up to use the potty and Ry was checking under her pillow. But when she came up that morning her money was on the table. She even got to keep her tooth. 
He had to watch a movie while we waited for his sister.. But I thought it was funny that he decided to sit on the floor instead of the couches. 

No comments: