Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I love the warm weather.... We just want to be outside enjoying it all day....We decided since Alex doesn't seem too sick to not get him on an antibiotic and try to regulate his flora with lactobicillis...He seems to tolerate it well and his doing a lot better. Ry is taking the cranberry juice just fine and hopefully she will stop having her "hot" peepee soon.

Our little Gracie friend has had a rough go. I wish there was more that we could do for her sweet family.. Please remember an extra prayer for her. We know what power this has. These prayers lift you and carry you through these very hard times...

We feel more normal everyday as things slow down for our medical things and speed up in fun...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've followed your blog for months while I was preggers with my little HLHS Owen and it gave me hope. Now he's home from his Norwood and doing fantastic and I continue to follow your blog for hope. Alex is so adorable and such a little fighter!!

Anonymous said...

Brynn:

You don't know me, I am Michele Gledhill's step dad. I have been keeping up with your story through Michels blog for the past few weeks. I just want to think you and your family for the sweet words and thoughts for Gracie. They mean a lot to the family. My wife Connie and I have kept Alex also in our prayers these past weeks and will continue to do so.
God Bless.
Gary and Connie Mayer

Anonymous said...

Dear Gary,
Thank you for the prayers and for being such a support for Gracie AND Alex... It is amazing the sweetness that is packed into such a small, fragile body.. I know these kids are sent here to bring families and strangers together... Thanks again...Brynn