Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

These are a few family Easter pics

Jeff dressed up like Brett Michaels from Poison for an Elders Quorum party..Check out his sweet mullet..

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jenny said...

That mullet is classic Jeff! I love it. Your Easter pictures are sooo cute. Your kids are absolutely adorable!

carolyn q said...

Oh, it's great to see those nice rosy cheeks on Alex.
Hmmm. . .pretty funny mullet, I can only imagine the laughs that were heard.
Hugs,
Carolyn

Amanda Bishop said...

I LOVE the mullet. You will have to wear it when you come show us how to put up the crown moulding.

Lance and Raegan said...

I can't believe the striking resemblance. So funny. Can I borrow the mullet? Has anyone ever seen an Indian with a blonde mullet? Im sure Lance would love it.

Simmons Family: said...

Your family is adorable!! Love the Easter pics.

Brit said...

OH MY GOSh, I am so thankful that your husband does NOT have a real mullet - I would just die :)

Ben said...

Hey Jeff, nice hair! I'm glad to know that there are still a few Poison fans out there.