Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All is different when it comes to my Ry...Yesterday Ry just wasn't herself. Grumpy, and a little rude..the little stinker stopped taking naps ages ago and I found her asleep in the big chair. She felt warm...Hummmm..Her temp read, 101.3...OH, a fever.... I still didn't freak out like a do with Alex... I just gave fluids, a little Tylenol and figured it was a bug..The difference: had it been Alex we would have been on the phone talking to someone who could reassure me that it was nothing and that if I still felt concerned I should take him to PCMC ER and run some tests... Which most likely would have happened after throwing up... With Ry I put the little puke bucket by her and daddy snuggled her until she fell asleep. This morning I let her sleep in and by this afternoon she feels great.. So I loaded up the kids and we went on a little trip to Ikea... The day just got better from there.. we got a reimbursement from the Hospital in the mail today... So with our tax return and this money we can but in the rest of our fence, do a little curbing around the flower beds, and just wait until you see the amazing new bedroom furniture Jeff is building... What a blessing... Now I gotta go do a little more cleaning...Most of you know that I am a little OCD so my room needs to be spick and span for the new furniture!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to post a picture of the new furniture.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to buy stock in Ikea! It's a good thing I live 50 miles away or I would be hanging out there with you too.LOL
I am glad that Ryleigh is feeling better and I hope that Alex doesn't catch the bug.
Sending you (((HUGS)))

Carolyn