Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All is different when it comes to my Ry...Yesterday Ry just wasn't herself. Grumpy, and a little rude..the little stinker stopped taking naps ages ago and I found her asleep in the big chair. She felt warm...Hummmm..Her temp read, 101.3...OH, a fever.... I still didn't freak out like a do with Alex... I just gave fluids, a little Tylenol and figured it was a bug..The difference: had it been Alex we would have been on the phone talking to someone who could reassure me that it was nothing and that if I still felt concerned I should take him to PCMC ER and run some tests... Which most likely would have happened after throwing up... With Ry I put the little puke bucket by her and daddy snuggled her until she fell asleep. This morning I let her sleep in and by this afternoon she feels great.. So I loaded up the kids and we went on a little trip to Ikea... The day just got better from there.. we got a reimbursement from the Hospital in the mail today... So with our tax return and this money we can but in the rest of our fence, do a little curbing around the flower beds, and just wait until you see the amazing new bedroom furniture Jeff is building... What a blessing... Now I gotta go do a little more cleaning...Most of you know that I am a little OCD so my room needs to be spick and span for the new furniture!!!

2 comments:

Nora Mair said...

You'll have to post a picture of the new furniture.

carolyn q said...

I think you need to buy stock in Ikea! It's a good thing I live 50 miles away or I would be hanging out there with you too.LOL
I am glad that Ryleigh is feeling better and I hope that Alex doesn't catch the bug.
Sending you (((HUGS)))

Carolyn