Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Smarts Day!

I went the whole day without doing any jokes... This is the one day you feel like you can actually get away with something... I remember when I was Teaching at the academy I was prego with Ry and I must have peed on ten pregnancy tests so that my students could scare their significant others... It was a fun year.. I had nothing to work with this year.. I didn't want to freak any one out... I am sure it would have been terms of life lost if I tried anything even closely related to Alex or Ry being sick in any way..... So this year I played it smart... I hope you had a great day...Also, Jeff got a new toy... He has been eyeballing a new truck... Well one came up for better payments and a better interest rate.. Can you believe that... I will have to post a picture of his old one and his new one... So we are getting more truck for the money...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm never good with the April Fools Day jokes... I just can't keep a straight face! My 8 year old had some pretty good ones though. I'm sure Ry will get you next year!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog on a whimsey, but your family is so cute! Your April Fools post makes me laugh! It's funny too, I just posted a new post on our "eyes" and then I scrolled down yours to see you had done it too. What a strong and impressive family you have. You guys have been through so much. I love how you guys look at life. Our family lives in Murray, Utah. We wish you guys the best of luck for Alex. Our prayers are with you and your little Angel!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I just wanted to say "hello". It seems that it has been a while since I've talked with you. I hope you are all doing well. Alex looks great!!!

---Allison

Anonymous said...

i love the pee stick idea! i have NEVER played an april fools joke. but i can totally imagine you peeing on a dozen sticks. hehe. ;-D