Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

silly

I have two of the craziest kids.... My little DIVA Ryleigh... If any of you have come over to see her through out the day, you know that she does her hair at least six times a day and changes her clothes about the same amount of times... she IS a princess, she doesn't just want to be one....If it isn't hair or clothes it is singing and dancing... She sings songs with her own words or she sings songs she has heard on the radio...

And Gator loves balloons.. He is a loon... It talks to them and eats them... He thinks they are pretty great.... We especially love free balloons... like from Macey's when you return the kiddi-cart or at Chuck-up-o-Rama.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me when people talk about their girls liking to do their hair and dressing up. It is a fight (or involves bribing) to get my boys to let me even wash their hair, let alone bring a comb anywhere near it. She is such a cutie pie!