Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Don't forget!

Sometimes kids say the funniest things. I wonder how their little brains work. It is amazing how creative they become in describing something, yet are so sure about what it is they are telling you! Well since I heard a few more today I wanted to jot down a few that Gator has said recently.

gaspopper = grasshopper

Pull cheese = String cheese

slinky apples = apples cut with a peeler

snuggly blankie = favorite green blanket

crunchy ice = ice water that has crushed ice

running flipflops = Nike flipflops (who runs in flipflops?)

nuggleme = please snuggle me

That is all I can remember now.. I am sure I will come up with more as I remember them.

One or two things I can think of that Ry says... She gets a little mixed up on grammar.:)

"We dear Heavenly Father" = Our dear Heavenly Father
"We love to play.... Do we" = We love to play, don't we?
"This is a yummy dinner, is it daddy" = This is a yummy dinner, isn't it daddy?
"I hope I could have a party today" = I wish I could have a party today

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Right now Roman has been telling me that I am the best mommy! I am drinking it up while I can.