Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

True meaning!

Both Ry and Gator are ticked that they have never had their swim suites handy for the carPOOL.... Everyday Gator wanted to see this amazing pool... Can you imagine what must be going through his head!

Ry had a funny bathroom moment. We had to run down to the neighboring shop by daddies, to borrow their potty (Ours was occupied). This shop was a new place so Ry wanted me to go in with her. After a few minutes I knew we were going to be there a while-ish... Ry Ry did too, because she looks at me and says.
"So mom, Tell me about yourself!"
Ha! Where do I start?

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are the bomb!!!! Love them.

Aunt Lisa

Andrea, the little collector said...

This made me laugh out loud!!! So, tell me about yourself....