Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Preschool Man

Pictures of his first day of preschool.... I think he might be a little busy, but I am sure Miss J can manage him.


Some of his school friends..
He asks every day if he can have a friend over. I am having such a hard time feeling good that I don't want to neglect someone elses child too, so for now I tell him nope and that he can play outside in the backyard all he wants. I can't wait to tell him yes more often.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom of twins ♥ said...

OH, he looks so grown up! Cute!