Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kankles

I have done it!!! I have finally hit the all time Kankle high. My feet feel large, squishy, tight, and extremely unattractive. I actually like feet. I think they can be kinda cute. But, these guys are NOT cute! My square "Flinstone" toes look like little sausages, my snuggle toe can hardly snuggle. I am not fitting shoes.. I hardly fit flip flops. No wonder they say pregnant and bare foot. We can't fit into a single pair of shoes while pregnant and so we must resign ourselves to bare feet. Who would want to wear shoes anyways, it's not like I can reach to tie the darn things.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no more salt for you

JN Designs said...

Oh sweetheart, I feel for you. Just think of how cute she will be. This lovely heat will be over soon, I hope!