Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

baby alive

Ry has a real live Baby Alive. Okay, I play it too. We can't help but dress her up.
sometimes many times a day.. No, really it can't be helped as she erps up or blows out of her diaper.

Uncle and Auntie want to train her young!

I totally love hand me downs!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Go Red Sox's-love the outfits. I got a baby alive when I was 6 years old, but not a real one like Ry. Lucky Girl!

Anonymous said...

I love babies best in little white undershirts and diapers. Soft blues, pinks and yellows. I like them to be babies as long as possible, there's years ahead to dress up in fashion.