Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wow wow wowie!

Gator has never ever gone into his room, lie down and taken a nap without coaching, crying, and rewards. He did it today. I will never see it again, I bet, so I am documenting.

Another first... Ry lost her first tooth today... She may have been a little mad at me because she wanted me to pull it out with string, but we tried two times and it wouldn't come so then I caught it with my finger nail.. It was just dangling by this point so she reached in and pulled it the rest of the way. It has a sister tooth to the left that is really wiggly but she won't let me get close to her. She told me one per day. It must be a little traumatic for her. I won't say this too loud but it means she is growing up and I am getting old...
Also, it is currently snowing and she is wearing a swim suit that we picked up for cheep from Walmart and is three sizes too big. Brrrrrrr!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kara and Cody Markham said...

I think you pulled out about 5 of my baby teeth when I was a kid:) You were the best at i:)